Dream League Soccer Classic
Game in which you control your own soccer team
Dream League Soccer is an innovative soccer simulation game that rivals the leading products and is available for the Android Operating System.
One of the most striking features in Dream League Soccer Classic is that the player can create a custom team, country, uniform, and captain. After all, if you're going to be managing a soccer team, shouldn't you be able to manage it from the ground up? Many other competing games force the player to pick an already-existing national soccer team. This game lets the player go from the minor leagues to the major leagues!
The controls are also easy to use, yet somewhat simplistic. Unlike some other soccer games, this game lacks some shot and pass fine-tuning. This is not really a problem for the average player, but some soccer buffs may miss this precision that they would have in real life soccer. However, the few controls that exist make up the general repertoire of soccer moves. Overall, the controls feel familiar to many other sports games and should take no time to pick up.
Dream League Soccer Classic is also unique in that it is completely free to play. Of course, developers have to be able to at least compensate for the cost of making the game, so there are advertisements. If you're serious about the game, there's an option to remove advertising for a small fee, but it still is nothing compared to the cost of similar games. All-in-all, it's a great option for someone who wants a simple soccer game that allows the player to ascend the ranks.
- Completely free game
- Easy to use controls and system
- Rivals much more expensive alternatives
- Contains advertising
- Lacks some more advanced features that other games have
* Bug Fixes
Thanks everyone for your support, please keep the reviews coming!
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.